Doc Gets to Operate!

Rate this topic

...sniff...

It's so hard to watch them grow up. Seems like just yesterday he was working on his first 6.0.

...sniff...

Congrats, dude.

Did my first one yesterday too. it kinda blows but seems easier than that cab on procedure. the worst part is unbolting and torquing those cab bolts. be very careful as they are very easy to break that cage nut loose then you have to go inside to hold it.

Have Fun!

Well its 90% off. I printed out the instructions figuring that is the best way to do the first. Not so sure why we are instructed to remove the fuel cooler and reservoir. Looks to me like it clears with ease so for the moment, its still on the engine and I removed the coolant hoses instead. I loved disconnecting the lower hose and getting another gallon out of the system and all over the floor.

Oh yeahhhhhh! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smhair.gif I heated up the body bolts and for the most part they came out smoothly, except one. Right front broke loose on me. I took the headlamp assembly out, lit the torch and welded the nut to the body. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hammer2.gif