EGR Valve

Rate this topic

Did anyone know that if you are in the RTDA program EGR valves on the 6.4 require prior approval.

Had one kick back today and could not understand why. The P&S director called and promptly said numerous valves had been replaced since last Dec. and the claims had not bounced, that is when it was explained, 6.0L ok, 6.4L requires approval, WTF!!!!

It is nowhere in print! Now they want me to be a mind reader too?

So you're telling us that not only are there unpublished labor ops, but unpublished warranty rules too? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/ford.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_crazy.gif

Interesting. I have a high pressure turbo that failed and now I feel the need to check and see if they are on some funky RTDA list I don't know about. This EGR valve thing must be very recent because I have done two valves in the past with no bouncy bounce on the claim.

Interesting. I have a high pressure turbo that failed and now I feel the need to check and see if they are on some funky RTDA list I don't know about. This EGR valve thing must be very recent because I have done two valves in the past with no bouncy bounce on the claim.

We haven't had anything on these truck's except radiator's and leaking up-pipe flex leak's.