ONE HELLUVA 6.4 PROBLEM??

Rate this topic

Posted Image The floor WAS clean.... This is the oil patch and it doesn't make any pretensions...

Winter isn't too bad since most everything that falls off the bottom of a truck will melt and go away mostly on it's own. However, spring is here.... It isn't uncommon to fill a wheelbarrow with dirt to simply remove a transmission - and it isn't unheard of to fill the wheelbarrow a second time off the same truck... This is all part of a days work and we are pleasantly surprised when we DON'T have the "pleasure".

I think that you'd raise your eyebrows if you see what we would consider "normal" behaviour... "Kick a little more snow out of the way.... I can't quite make it under there....". "Fuck... that tasted HORRIBLE...". And one of my favourites "Down your neck and all the way to your crack, huh?".

In most areas of our shop, the floor gets washed at least once daily. I envy some of you guys and how clean your shops appear... but our reality may not resemble your reality....

One of my sons "traditional" Xmas presents (he gets a useful one and a fun one) is a 'spiffy' worksuit.... Insulated, fire retardant bib overalls and work jacket... between $600 and $900 CAD. Our coveralls usually say "Made in Pakistan" inside.... Posted Image

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic