Intermittant low power p0106, p0107, p2262

Rate this topic

I have a 2008 F-350 that had low power going up an on ramp according to driver. Truck is a fleet vehicle tha is well maintained. Found these 3 codes. Test drove for 20 miles, and am unable to duplicate. All pressure pids match koeo. koeo and koer produce no codes. I performed the ka test and the turbo passes, egr passes. Freeze frame showed low boost. Test drove and vgt dc runs about 65 to 70% at 30 psi mgp. Able to build boost normally. Any ideas on how to possibly duplicate, and could a fuel system issue have these symptoms without p0087 or p0088. Any help is appreciated.

Refresh my memory, but those are MAP and turbo mechanical codes right? 2262 on a 6.0 often indicated a plugged catalytic converter, most often caused by the brick coming loose. Would cause intermittent bog down when it slipped into the back of the cat can and blocked all the exhaust flow, and that would throw the P2262 code.

Interesting idea but I would think that a broken DOC would cause aftertreatment errors and EGT sensor readings to be low and set corresponding codes.

In looking at the DTC's P0107 might be the one to begin diagnosing. A data recorder will greatly assist yuou in diagnosing this intermittent concern. Look at VOLTAGES... not just pressure PIDs.